Thursday, February 2, 2017

Challenge (not a challenge) Complete: Sci-Fi Experience


Each December and January, I join again Carl V over at Stainless Droppings for his Sci-Fi Experience reading event.  I enjoy revisiting my love of science fiction and focusing on the genre during the winter months. I set myself a personal goal to read at least five by January 31st and I completed that goal. I'll be looking forward to joining Carl again once December rolls around.
 
Here are my science fiction reads:
 
1. The Silent Invaders by Robert Silverberg (1/7/17)
2. Battle For Venus by William F. Temple (1/7/17)
3. The Hidden Planet by Donald A. Wollheim, ed (1/9/17)
3.5. "How We Lost the Moon" by Paul J. McAuley (1/14/17) [short story]
4. Metamorphosis by Gene L. Coon (1/16/17)
5. I Have No Mouth & I Must Scream by Harlan Ellison (1/24/17)
 
 

No comments: