Saturday, November 28, 2015

2016 Sci-Fi Experience Event

2016scifiexp300

Once again Carl V over at Stainless Droppings is starting his Sci-Fi Experience reading event in December.  So...I'm going to be looking over my TBR stacks and lining up some SF reads for the rest of December and January.  I'm going to take a wild guess and say that I'll finish at least five by January 31st. Since the event ends in January, this will count towards my 2016 Challenges.

The goal? Just to read, discuss, and enjoy some science fiction.  No required reading levels.  Low pressure and fun!  So go on and join us!

Reviews not required, but if you'd like to share them then the Review Site can be found HERE.



My List:
1. The Wind's Twelve Quarters by Ursula K. Le Guin (12/9/15)
2. The Wonderful Ice Cream Suit by Ray Bradbury (12/15/15)
3. The Purple Cloud by M. P. Shiel (1/2/16)
4. Imagination Unlimited edited by Everett F. Bleiler & T. E. Dikty (1/18/16)
5. The Platypus of Doom & Other Nihilists by Arthur Byron Cover (1/23/16)

1 comment:

Carl V. Anderson said...

Thanks for taking part. I love having a goal that amounts to "just read!". That is one I think I can accomplish. :)

Hope your reading choices turn out to be treasures.