Thursday, June 27, 2013

Library Books Read-a-Thon: Day 6



Library Books Read-a-Thon


June 22 - June 28


hosted at Rachael Turns Pages


 
It's day Six and I've started on my fifth book.  Not bad.  Here's the list of books read so far:
Devoured by M. E. Meredith (6/22/13)
The Heart of a Dog by Mikhail Bulbakov (6/23/13)
Death in Zanzibar by M. M. Kaye (6/25/13)
Jack on the Gallows Tree by Leo Bruce (6/26/13)
The Listening by Kyle Dargan (started) 
I also stopped by the library on my lunch hour and picked up three books waiting for me on hold.  We'll see how many I can get done before tomorrow is over....
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As far as Heart of a Dog I have to say I also have never been able to get into Russian literature as a whole. I am liking the Scandinavian and Icelandic authors right now.