Saturday, November 19, 2011

Challenge Complete: Chunkster Challenge

With my book on Edna St. Vincent Millay, I have finished another challenge for 2011.





The Chunkster Challenge was hosted by Wendy and has its own dedicated blog.

I was initially reserved and signed up for the The Chubby Chunkster. But I was later able to find enough books to upgrade to the Do These Books Make My Butt Look Big? level. My completed reading list:

1. Tristram Shandy by Laurence Sterne (my edition just made it at 458 pages) [5/24/11]
2. Middlemarch by George Eliot (848 pages) [9/27/11]
3. The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafón (544 pages) [7/6/11]
4. Savage Beauty: The Life of Edna St. Vincent Millay by Nancy Milford (608 pages) [11/19/11]
5. The Eustace Diamonds by Anthony Trollope (794 pages) [2/1/11]
6. The Book Thief by Mark Zusak (554 pages)


CHALLENGE COMPLETE 11/19/11 So...Do These Books Make My Butt Look Big?

2 comments:

CMash said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Debbie Rodgers said...

Good for you - that's quite an accomplishment!

I do hope Wendy hosts this challenge again for 2012. I've got Vikram Seth's A Suitable Boy on my TBR pile. It's one of the top ten longest English novels (593,674 words) and I want to be able to count it toward something worthwhile!