Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday Snapshot: June 11

Saturday Snapshot is a meme hosted by Alyce at At Home with Books. All you have to do is "post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken and then leave a direct link to your post in the Mr. Linky on [her] blog. Photos can be old or new, and be of anything as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give is up to you." All she asks is that you don't just post random photos that you find online.



Here's a photo of my Scout with an eagle (at Estes Park, CO) before he made it to Eagle Scout. Can anyone tell I'm proud of the boy?


2 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Congrats to your son Bev.

Alyce said...

That is an awesome photo! I can't even begin to imagine how much work it takes for an Eagle Scout, but I hope my boys continue in scouts to achieve it. :) Congrats to your son!